Table of contents:
- The labour of the Lord as High Priest – in and through the Holy Spirit – during the time of grace from His heavenly throne.
- The deep decay in the end-time of the Church into the power of sin and into spiritual sleep.
- The introductory labour of the High Priest to heal this Church.
- He sends His servant (messenger) to prepare for Him the way under still increasing divine judgements.
- The spiritual healing of the “wise” among His people in the in sin fallen Church by the labour of His anointed, predestined, pioneering servants in and through the power of His Holy Spirit. These “wise” are consciously seeking for sanctification in the power of the Holy Spirit and the shed Blood of the Lamb.
- The 7 acts of the heavenly High Priest, which shall bring about the total purification of His Sanctuary, the “wise” part of His Church.
His 1st act: He accomplishes by His Holy Spirit a common awakening among His people.
His 2nd act: He brings about, by the Holy Spirit, His light over the conscience of all true Christians.
His 3rd act: His call by the Holy Spirit to take part in the marriage supper of the Lamb of God.
His 4th act: His taking the “wise” among His people, those, who seek sincerely His sanctification in and through the Holy Spirit.
His 5th act: He pours out His purifying spiritual fire over and in the “wise” among His people, who He has accepted as future members of the Bride of God’s Lamb. By this they accept perfect redemption from all their sins.
His 6th act: He sends His “Latter Rain”, His refreshing new (resurrection) life over and in His people.
His 7th act: Jesus Christ in His Function of High Priest brings the “wise” among His people into the marriage hall and clothes them with divine glory.
- The 144.000 “firstfruits” of the Lamb of God.
- The cleaning/purification – by the heavenly High Priest, in and through the Holy Spirit – of the “foolish” part (of the Church) and the labour and struggle against the 7-headed sin dragon, who is hiding in her heart and live.
- The spiritual war of the heavenly High Priest in His function of Supreme Commander of the heavenly hosts (Ps. 24:10). He then bears the Name of Michael (see Dan. 12:1) in His war against the 7 headed dragon.
- The world wide revival.
CLICK HERE if you want to read this study for FREE (or for printing by PDF)
By E. van den Worm