Namely, a great latter Rain,
a mighty outpouring of the Holy Spirit
in these last days.
The prophetic Word: 2 Peter 1 verse 19-21:
“And we have the word of the prophets made more certain, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts. Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet’s own interpretation. For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.”
I. His Return in and through His Spirit is at hand.
- The purpose of this Return is His union with the purified part of His Church.
- The outpouring of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost.
II. In Church history there are 2 wedding feasts of the Lamb.
- The first wedding of the Lamb, the Son of the great King, was in the midday of time.
- The second Weddingfestival on earth is at the end of time.
III. The state of the Church and the world before the Marriage of the Lamb at the end of time.
IV. The invitation of the Spirit to take part in the Wedding feast of the Lamb; the spiritual preparation to the Wedding.
- The sevenfold wisdom of the Wise.
V. The sudden coming of the Bridegroom in the midst of His Bride (the Church) on earth.
- Habakkuk 3, verses 2-6 and 13-15 (free translation from the Hebrew)
VI. The glorious Weddingfestival and the glory of the Bride already here on earth.
VII. The work of the Bride AFTER the Weddingfestival (the first task of the returned Lord).
- The restoration of the Church.
- The 144,000.
VIII. The great and last world-wide revival (the second task of the returned Lord).
IX. This great world-wide revival starts in the Netherlands.
X. The end of the great revival and thus the end of the period of grace for the world, and the beginning of the Great Tribulation (the 3½ years’ period of the reign of the antichrist).
By E. van den Worm
- CLICK HERE if you want to read this study (or for printing by PDF)