Table of contents
1) God had a vision of the eternity.
2) The introductory actions, which God’s Spirit has to do to create this New Jerusalem in this end-time.
- The restoration of God’s original, everlasting Gospel. The proclamation of it over the whole world.
- The call of the Spirit to share the supper of the bridal festival of God’s Lamb.
- The wise children of God, who accept God’s offer of perfect redemption of all sins already on earth. They shall be taken as future members of the Bride of God’s Lamb.
- The bridal festival of God’s Lamb and the exodus of whole Israel out of the whole world up to Canaan at the time of the worldwide revival.
- His sudden, invisible coming through the Holy Spirit as purifying Fire.
- His invisible coming through the Holy Spirit as the refreshing, new Divine Life giving Late Rain.
- His invisible coming in and through the Holy Spirit on all flesh as revealing and convincing Light.
- His invisible coming in and through the Holy Spirit as Bridegroom, after which the bridal festival or unity of God’s Lamb with His Bride, of the Head with the Body of Christ, shall happen.
- The great worldwide revival, and at the same time the exodus of the whole of Israel to Canaan.
3) A wonderful prophecy for the end-time.
4) When will the creation of the New Jerusalem, the forming of the Bride of God’s Lamb, begin?
- The return of the Messiah.
- Daniel chapter 12.
5) Temporally separation in the up to that moment formed New Jerusalem.
6) The perfection, more and more, of the new Jerusalem during the time of the Kingdom of 1000 years of King Jesus.
7) The New Jerusalem, the Bride of the Lamb, in her eternal, heavenly position.
By E. van den Worm
- CLICK HERE if you want to read this study (or for printing by PDF)