Table of contents:
Prayer for the restoration of Israel.
God’s prophetic promises given to His people Israel.
- The 70 weeks of Daniel 9.
God’s efforts with Daniel’s people, after they received lateral consent from king Darius of Persia to rebuild Jerusalem and the temple.
The last week of Daniel 9:27.
- The political rise from the dead of the house of Israel.
God’s restitution of the original identity of the 10 “lost” tribes in the end-time.
When shall this restitution of the original identity of the house of Israel happen?
Thou, people of Israel, wake up!
- The spiritual development of Israel, in particular during the first half of Daniel’s last week of 7 years.
Once christianised the whole of Israel will be a blessing for the whole world, as prophesied by the Lord God to Abraham (Gen. 18:17-18).
The cleansing of the house of Israel, the 10 tribes.
The forming of the new Jerusalem on earth, the Bride of the Lamb of God.
The predestination of the 144.000 firstborns of God and of the Lamb of God out of all tribes of Israel, except out of the tribe of Dan.
The labour of the Bride of the Lamb of God, in which are the 144.000.
King Jesus, in this time still invisible, will rule as King-Bridegroom in and trough the Holy Spirit.
- The great Exodus of the whole of Israel to Canaan, stretching forth from the rivier of Egypt up to the Euphrath in the first half of the last week of Daniel 9.
When according to God’s prophetic Word this Exodus out of the whole world will happen.
The time of Jacob’s trouble.
- The state of Israel during the last halve (3½ year), during of the last week of 7 years of Daniël 9, while the anti-christ rules over the whole world – exept over Israel – and the Bride by God is kept in the desert.
The borders of the kingdom of Israel.
The partition of the land land under the 12 tribes of Israel.
- The bodily return of Jesus as King in glory on the clouds of heaven.
By E. van den Worm
- CLICK HERE if you want to read this study (or for printing by PDF)